A Method of Autonomous Recoverment for Survivable System
- Tao Sun, Guo-Sheng Zhao, Jian Wang, Yan Su, Hai-Long Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Tao Sun
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.67How to use a DOI?
- Survivability, Autonomous Recoverment, Petri Net
- A method of autonomous recoverment for survivable system was proposed. Firstly, failure models of survivable system were formally described based on stochastic Petri nets, in which a number of measurable index parameters for recoverment were also given out. And then a recursive autonomous recoverment strategy was presented,Compared with the traditional cyclical recovery strategy, recoverment strategies reduced the time and costs of emergency recovery.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Tao Sun AU - Guo-Sheng Zhao AU - Jian Wang AU - Yan Su AU - Hai-Long Liu PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - A Method of Autonomous Recoverment for Survivable System BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.67 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.67 ID - Sun2013/04 ER -