Discovery of Invocation Model and Dynamic Test Configuration Model based on TTCN-3 Test Systems
- Yongpo Liu, Chuangye Chang, Shuangmei Liu, Ji Wu
- Corresponding Author
- Yongpo Liu
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.96How to use a DOI?
- TTCN-3, Reverse engineering, Invocation model, Dynamic test configuration model
- Aimed at the comprehensibility, reusability and maintainability, the thesis presents the reverse model recovery for the legacy code developed by TTCN-3. It can also help tester and maintainers to verify the test implement, etc. The thesis introduces the discovery of invocation model and dynamic test configuration model based on the reverse model discovery system framework.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yongpo Liu AU - Chuangye Chang AU - Shuangmei Liu AU - Ji Wu PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Discovery of Invocation Model and Dynamic Test Configuration Model based on TTCN-3 Test Systems BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.96 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.96 ID - Liu2013/04 ER -