Empirical Research on the Development of Regional Service Industry under the Perspective of Generalized Virtual Economy—Take Sichuan Province as an Example
- Zhenxiu Mo, Cui Li, Xu Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Zhenxiu Mo
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.206How to use a DOI?
- Generalized virtual economy, Service industry, Affect factors, Empirical research
- From the perspective of generalized virtual economy, considering physical factors and non-physical factors that affect the development of service industry, a system including three terms and 14 indicators is built to evaluate the development of service industry. With K-means clustering, multiple regression and other methods, an empirical study on the factors that affect the development of regional service industry in Sichuan province is conducted. It is derived that the development of regional service industry is mainly pulled by physical factors and the impact of non-physical factors is increasing. Meanwhile, the impact factors of every region are different and the corresponding policies should be adapted.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhenxiu Mo AU - Cui Li AU - Xu Chen PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Empirical Research on the Development of Regional Service Industry under the Perspective of Generalized Virtual Economy—Take Sichuan Province as an Example BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.206 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.206 ID - Mo2013/04 ER -