Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Social Sciences (ICSS 2018)

The Influence of Education Policy Implementation Toward the Availability of Professional Teachers In 3T Areas in Indonesia

Authors
Risma Niswaty
Corresponding Author
Risma Niswaty
Available Online October 2018.
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/icss-18.2018.213How to use a DOI?
Keywords
Integrated professional teacher education, 3T areas, Education Policy Implementation
Abstract

Integrated professional teacher education is a national program for the procurement of elementary and secondary school teachers for 3T areas that are underdeveloped, underleading, and outer regions. PPGT Office Administration Education is one part of the program. The program is implemented since 2011 and ends in 2018, consisting of three batches. During the program, they were educated for five years. Four years for completion of undergraduate study and continued one year of professional teacher program. After three batches of PPGT program implementation, it was found that the alumni of this program had returned to their respective home areas. Nevertheless, there are many obstacles in performing their duties as teachers prepared for teaching in vocational schools. The research type is quantitative design on eksplanatory survey approach, multiple linear regression analysis with validity method of product moment pearson test and reliability test that is alpha cronbach technique for hypothesis test is path analysis and statistical test (t). The datum transformation is a Likert Scale with a successful interval measurement method. Population amounted to one hundred and seven people with stratified random sampling technique samples, questionnaire instrument research using google form and alumni interview via voice note available on whatsapp media. The result of assuming research that it is anticipated that implementation of change policy implementation “X”, there is significant influence to the availability of professional teachers in 3T areas (Y) is 66.31% and the other factor (e) is 33.69%. In the implementation factor is significant to positif influence to quality service is Communication (X1) is 0,49%, Human resources (X2) is 0,25%, Disposition (X3) is 0,32% and Structure Birocratic (X4) is 0,33%. The conclusion from four factor independen variable (X) is the influence of policy implementation to availability of professional teachers in 3T areas (Y) to influence and can receive in knowledge. To conceptualize development in policy implementation needs support from inter-institutional coordination factors, especially for national programs involving multi-ministry and local government involvement

Copyright
© 2018, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).

Download article (PDF)

Volume Title
Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Social Sciences (ICSS 2018)
Series
Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research
Publication Date
October 2018
ISBN
978-94-6252-588-7
ISSN
2352-5398
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/icss-18.2018.213How to use a DOI?
Copyright
© 2018, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).

Cite this article

TY  - CONF
AU  - Risma Niswaty
PY  - 2018/10
DA  - 2018/10
TI  - The Influence of Education Policy Implementation Toward the Availability of Professional Teachers In 3T Areas in Indonesia
BT  - Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Social Sciences (ICSS 2018)
PB  - Atlantis Press
SP  - 1021
EP  - 1024
SN  - 2352-5398
UR  - https://doi.org/10.2991/icss-18.2018.213
DO  - https://doi.org/10.2991/icss-18.2018.213
ID  - Niswaty2018/10
ER  -