Proceedings of the International Conference on Social Science 2019 (ICSS 2019)

Effect Of Work Motivation On The Performance Of Procurement Service Unit Employees With A Balanced Approach Scorecard To The Perspective Of Growth And Learning In Maros Regency

Authors
Andi Yusuf, Aenal Adam, Dapot Saragih
Corresponding Author
Andi Yusuf
Available Online November 2019.
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/icss-19.2019.193How to use a DOI?
Keywords
Job Motivation; Employee Development; Work Environment.
Abstract

This study was conducted through the Balance Scorecard approach on a learning and growth perspective with the aim to: Know and analyze the impact of work motivation; employee development and work environment on performance The office of the Maros Regency Procurement Service Unit and analyze the factors that have a dominant effect on employee performance. The study used 46 respondents. The analysis of the data used is descriptive to explain the characteristics of respondents and the description of research variables. Further quantitative data were analyzed with multiple regression analysis tools through the Statistical Package for Social Science (SPSS) program for information on the influence of work motivation factors; employee development; and working environment. Performance of employees both simultaneously and partially. The results of the hypothesis testing in this study showed that all independent variables (work motivation; employee development; and work environment) were positively and significantly influential on the dependent variable (employee performance) of the Office Maros Regency Procurement Service Unit. The magnitude of the influence given by the independent variable to the dependent variable is 64.1% while the remaining 35.9% is influenced by other factors outside of the model. A partial work motivation variable is the dominant variable affecting employee performance.

Copyright
© 2019, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).

Download article (PDF)

Volume Title
Proceedings of the International Conference on Social Science 2019 (ICSS 2019)
Series
Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research
Publication Date
November 2019
ISBN
978-94-6252-839-0
ISSN
2352-5398
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/icss-19.2019.193How to use a DOI?
Copyright
© 2019, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).

Cite this article

TY  - CONF
AU  - Andi Yusuf
AU  - Aenal Adam
AU  - Dapot Saragih
PY  - 2019/11
DA  - 2019/11
TI  - Effect Of Work Motivation On The Performance Of Procurement Service Unit Employees With A Balanced Approach Scorecard To The Perspective Of Growth And Learning In Maros Regency
BT  - Proceedings of the International Conference on Social Science 2019 (ICSS 2019)
PB  - Atlantis Press
SP  - 253
EP  - 258
SN  - 2352-5398
UR  - https://doi.org/10.2991/icss-19.2019.193
DO  - https://doi.org/10.2991/icss-19.2019.193
ID  - Yusuf2019/11
ER  -