Research on Farmers' Skill Training Mode of “Straight across Area” on Targeted Poverty Reduction in Yunnan
- Wen Zheng, Yuanlin Hu, Zhiqiang Mao
- Corresponding Author
- Wen Zheng
Available Online October 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsser-18.2018.38How to use a DOI?
- Targeted poverty reduction; Yunnan “straight”; Farmers skills training mode
- The purpose of this study is to understand the status of skills training model of "straight across area" of Yunnan nationality. Our program adopts field investigation, expert interview investigation, qualitative analysis and quantitative analysis. The results suggest that the training model of "straight across areas" in Yunnan nationality is characterized by diversity, but there are also some disadvantages such as the weak universality and excessive dependence on the government. Therefore, it is necessary to further explore the training model of farmers' skills suitable for “straight across areas”.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wen Zheng AU - Yuanlin Hu AU - Zhiqiang Mao PY - 2018/10 DA - 2018/10 TI - Research on Farmers' Skill Training Mode of “Straight across Area” on Targeted Poverty Reduction in Yunnan BT - 2018 International Conference on Social Science and Education Reform (ICSSER 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsser-18.2018.38 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsser-18.2018.38 ID - Zheng2018/10 ER -