The Construction of Hierarchical Experimental Teaching System of Economics and Management in Research Universities
- Yuan Gao, Jun Feng, Min Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Yuan Gao
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.13How to use a DOI?
- research-type universities, experimental teaching, tip-top talents
- This paper analyzes the existing experimental teaching development mode of economics and management, pointing out that such experimental teaching of economics and management in research universities cannot fully meet the demand of rapid development of social economy for the training of economic management top-tip talents. The experimental teaching of economics and management urgently needs to realize four different transformations: from single subject verification to comprehensive design, from knowledge succession to research innovation, from traditional method to combination of new technique method, and from indoctrination type to enlightening and discussing experimental teaching type. Based on practical experience of constructing the national experimental teaching demonstration center for many years, this paper puts forward the hierarchical experimental teaching system which integrates verification-based experimental teaching, comprehensive experimental teaching and research-type experimental teaching together to meet the developing goal of research universities and realize the coordinated development of "theory-practice-innovation" for economic management top-tip talents.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yuan Gao AU - Jun Feng AU - Min Zhang PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - The Construction of Hierarchical Experimental Teaching System of Economics and Management in Research Universities BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.13 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.13 ID - Gao2018/09 ER -