Building Innovation and Entrepreneurship Model School with Marine Characteristics by "Four-in-one" and "Multi-party Collaboration"
- Guangya Zhang, Lingli Fan
- Corresponding Author
- Guangya Zhang
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.16How to use a DOI?
- Four-in-one, Multi-party Collaboration, Marine characteristics, Model school
- Guangdong Ocean University has scientifically planned the reform of innovation and entrepreneurship education through improving the system and mechanism. Through the revision of the training program, the innovation and entrepreneurship education and professional education are deeply integrated, which is implemented in the process of personnel training, and lay the foundation for innovation and entrepreneurship education. Through collaboration with the government, research institutes, enterprises and other universities, the practice carrier of innovation and entrepreneurship is built to strengthen the cultivation of students' ability. Through the improvement of safeguard measures, effort to guide and help innovation and entrepreneurship. Constantly strengthening marine characteristics, innovation and entrepreneurship education results are increasingly prominent.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Guangya Zhang AU - Lingli Fan PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - Building Innovation and Entrepreneurship Model School with Marine Characteristics by "Four-in-one" and "Multi-party Collaboration" BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.16 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.16 ID - Zhang2018/09 ER -