Tentative Analysis of Dong Biwu's Thought on the Rule of Law
- Chunying Chen, Tianliang Nan
- Corresponding Author
- Chunying Chen
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.24How to use a DOI?
- Dong Biwu, Sun Yat-sen, thought on rule of law
- Dong Biwu is one of pioneers and founders in new China to promote the rule of law. His thought on the rule of law has gone through a series of process from nascent stage to initial formation and to further development, which can stand the test of time and practice. However, due to historical background, traditional culture, social reality and other factors, his thought on the rule of law is strongly characterized by legal instrumentalism and does not completely free from the influence of the rule by man. This is an arduous task for his successors to continue to promote the rule of law and improve old-fashioned rule of law through reform. Therefore, this paper starts with the formation and main contents of his thought on the rule of law to explore and analyze the nature of his thought and its drawbacks in accordance with historical records from the perspective of his legislative ideology, judiciary ideology and guideline.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chunying Chen AU - Tianliang Nan PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - Tentative Analysis of Dong Biwu's Thought on the Rule of Law BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.24 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.24 ID - Chen2018/09 ER -