Building the Global Value Chain Dominated by Chinese Enterprises under the “One Belt One Road” Proposal
- Haiyan Zhou, Zhimin Ren, Yueyue Zhang, Xiaoping Wang, Hui Li, Feng Hu
- Corresponding Author
- Haiyan Zhou
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.27How to use a DOI?
- “one belt one road” proposal, global value chain, going out strategy, sharing
- After the “one belt one road” was proposed, the “one belt one road” cooperation blueprint has been gradually developed from nil to some and from point to surface, which provides a development scheme with Chinese wisdom, joint negotiation, joint building, sharing, cooperation and win-win to the world, and also input new driving force into the recovery and long term development of the global economy. The “one belt one road” goes through the Europe-Asia Land, east to the Asia-Pacific economic circle and west to the European economic circle. Focusing on the large Europe-Asia stage, “one belt one road” determines the pattern of the world development. China’s “one belt one road” proposal provides a brand new thinking for the partners, say, rebuilding the new global economy order by cooperative construction and improving the global value chain. China is now transferring from the economy led by investment and export to the one led by domestic demand, which affects the global trade. In future, China will build its own global value chain network by the strategies such as the “one belt one road” and etc.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Haiyan Zhou AU - Zhimin Ren AU - Yueyue Zhang AU - Xiaoping Wang AU - Hui Li AU - Feng Hu PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - Building the Global Value Chain Dominated by Chinese Enterprises under the “One Belt One Road” Proposal BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.27 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.27 ID - Zhou2018/09 ER -