Research on the Help of “China Intellectual Made” in Promoting the Position of “One Road One Belt” Countries in the Global Value Chain
- Haiyan Zhou, Xiaoping Wang, Yueyue Zhang, Zhimin Ren, Guifang He, Hongwei Wang, Jun Li, Jianping Yu, Ting Wu, Hui Li, Feng Hu
- Corresponding Author
- Haiyan Zhou
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.28How to use a DOI?
- economic globalization, manufacture industry, “one belt one road” proposal, global value chain
- The economic globalization produced the new international division system of the global value chain. Under the broad background of the economic globalization, the global value chain has undoubtedly become the key chain in the cycling and interaction of the world economy. The countries who obtain the core line of the industry value chain may not only gain the optimized economic profit, but also has the dominating power and bargaining power in the future development of the value chain. For a long time, the developed countries have had the dominating power and bargaining power in the world economy development, and attempted to maintain such competition advantage, while the vast developing countries have been in the bottom of the global value chain. This is especially obvious among countries alongside the “one belt one road”. China needs to gradually establish the mutual benefiting and win-win global value chain centering itself with a blueprint and plan, according to the different features of the factor endowments structures of the countries alongside the “one belt one road”.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Haiyan Zhou AU - Xiaoping Wang AU - Yueyue Zhang AU - Zhimin Ren AU - Guifang He AU - Hongwei Wang AU - Jun Li AU - Jianping Yu AU - Ting Wu AU - Hui Li AU - Feng Hu PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - Research on the Help of “China Intellectual Made” in Promoting the Position of “One Road One Belt” Countries in the Global Value Chain BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.28 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.28 ID - Zhou2018/09 ER -