The Technical Training in Normal Science Students Based on Core Literacy
- Guoxing Dai, Yunxia Wu, Xingxing Sun, Xinyue You
- Corresponding Author
- Guoxing Dai
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.38How to use a DOI?
- Core Literacy, Factor Analysis, Technical Training, Professional Growth
- The subject takes the problems in the evaluation of normal science students ' technical training as the starting point of the study. With regard to the 33 items of regular training, the Open Questionnaire is designed to conduct a qualitative survey of 134 mathematics normal science students (who are already employed, obtain teacher preparation, and are graduates), about the “Mathematics normal science students’ core literacy ”. This paper uses data analysis software (SPSS) to analyze data to build a core literacy model based on factor correlation analysis to reduce the dimensions associated with core literacy. It conducts MDS analysis in different dimensions to obtain a close relationship between training programs and the need to focus on and understand the core literacy contents and training approaches of mathematics students from different dimensions.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Guoxing Dai AU - Yunxia Wu AU - Xingxing Sun AU - Xinyue You PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - The Technical Training in Normal Science Students Based on Core Literacy BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.38 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.38 ID - Dai2018/09 ER -