A Survey on the Employment Status of Higher Vocational Graduates in Tianjin -- Taking Tianjin Vocational Institute as an Example
- Liying Liu, Renjie Yang, Shuwen Wang, Guimei Dong
- Corresponding Author
- Liying Liu
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.42How to use a DOI?
- Higher vocational graduates, Employment situation, Questionnaire investigation
- In recent years, the state and society pay more and more attention to higher vocational education, and the employment problem of higher vocational graduates is also more and more severe. For the increasingly severe employment situation, the employment problem of higher vocational graduates has been widely concerned in the society. Higher vocational college students need to know more about employment problems, and accurately grasp the employment situation of higher vocational graduates, employment psychology and the latest employment situation, have a guiding role in teaching students in accordance with their aptitude and cultivating graduates who are suitable for social needs. This paper investigates the employment intentions, employment and employment preparation of Tianjin Vocational Institute graduates through questionnaires, and analyzes the problems existing in the employment of higher vocational graduates, and puts forward countermeasures based on data analysis and statistics.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Liying Liu AU - Renjie Yang AU - Shuwen Wang AU - Guimei Dong PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - A Survey on the Employment Status of Higher Vocational Graduates in Tianjin -- Taking Tianjin Vocational Institute as an Example BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.42 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.42 ID - Liu2018/09 ER -