Research on the Mode of Cultivating Innovative Talents among Undergraduate Students Majoring in Mechanical Engineering
- De-hai Zhang, Yan-qin Li, Yu Ma, Ying Gui, Jian-xiu Liu
- Corresponding Author
- De-hai Zhang
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.56How to use a DOI?
- Mechanical engineering major, School-enterprise cooperation association, Innovation, Mechanical engineering
- Through the analysis of the present situation of college mechanical engineering education in China and existing studies from other countries, we construct a platform for the innovation training program by universities and enterprises for undergraduate students in mechanical engineering. This platform integrates on-campus practices, off-campus practices and three production practices. This research provides a practical learning platform for students from multi-domains and multi-levels, which is composed of off-campus production-based practice base, on-campus laboratory activities and school-enterprise joint research and development center. The aim is to improve students' practice and innovation capabilities, to achieve the multi-win situation for students, universities and enterprises, and to increase innovation ability of college students.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - De-hai Zhang AU - Yan-qin Li AU - Yu Ma AU - Ying Gui AU - Jian-xiu Liu PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - Research on the Mode of Cultivating Innovative Talents among Undergraduate Students Majoring in Mechanical Engineering BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.56 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.56 ID - Zhang2018/09 ER -