The Design and Implementation of the Data Classification System
- Dandan Xue, Zengguo Sun, Yang Liu, Rui Shi, Jie Ding
- Corresponding Author
- Dandan Xue
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.68How to use a DOI?
- data classification, requirement analysis, summary design, detailed design, MATLAB development tool
- The artificial data classification is time-consuming and inefficient. To solve this problem, the data classification system is developed to classify the data automatically and helps users to find the inconsistent points easily. Firstly, the requirement analysis, the summary design, the detailed design and the code design are given in this paper. Secondly, the MATLAB R2016 is used to implement this system. The data classification system has four algorithms: Fisher classifier, clustering analysis classifier, Bayes classifier, and linear SVM classifier. Users can choose different algorithms to classify the data and study the effect of different classification algorithms.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dandan Xue AU - Zengguo Sun AU - Yang Liu AU - Rui Shi AU - Jie Ding PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - The Design and Implementation of the Data Classification System BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.68 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.68 ID - Xue2018/09 ER -