Survey of Internet Overuse Status of College Students and Its Influencing Factors
- Miaojing Li, Xue Zhou, Chunmei Li, Bo Liang, Xinyu Cui, Shengzhong Rong, Yongkui Yin, Hui Zhang, Yanru Fang, Hao Wang, Junfeng Hao, Zhibao Huang
- Corresponding Author
- Miaojing Li
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.74How to use a DOI?
- Internet, overuse, college students, regression
- This paper investigated medical students’ Internet overuse status and influencing factors related. A stratified cluster sampling method was used to investigate undergraduates from Mudanjiang Medical University. The unconditional logistic regression was adopted to analyze related factors of affecting Internet overuse of medical students. The factors influence the Internet overuse of medical students included grade, family income, parents’ divorce and family help. Grade, family income and parents’ divorce are risk factors for Internet overuse while family help is a protective factor.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Miaojing Li AU - Xue Zhou AU - Chunmei Li AU - Bo Liang AU - Xinyu Cui AU - Shengzhong Rong AU - Yongkui Yin AU - Hui Zhang AU - Yanru Fang AU - Hao Wang AU - Junfeng Hao AU - Zhibao Huang PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - Survey of Internet Overuse Status of College Students and Its Influencing Factors BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.74 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.74 ID - Li2018/09 ER -