Study on Teaching Reform of Basics of Computer Courses in Applied Universities in the Context of the Internet -- Taking Wuhan Business University as an example
- Jie Shen, Tianhong Zhou, Gongjiang Chen, Ying Tong, Zhiqing Han
- Corresponding Author
- Jie Shen
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.76How to use a DOI?
- Internet, applied universities, computer basics, teaching reform
- In view of the teaching of basics of computer courses in applied universities in the context of the Internet, we analyze the necessity of course setting, the rationality of teaching in separate majors or classes and the cultivation of practical ability. Combining reform experiments in recent years, a program of "1 + 1" was adopted for the curriculum setting. We improve the teaching effect by strengthening the organic convergence of national examinations and teaching, implementing the “teaching, learning and doing” integration in class, using a variety of teaching resources and supplementing related competition activities in student organization under class.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jie Shen AU - Tianhong Zhou AU - Gongjiang Chen AU - Ying Tong AU - Zhiqing Han PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - Study on Teaching Reform of Basics of Computer Courses in Applied Universities in the Context of the Internet -- Taking Wuhan Business University as an example BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.76 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.76 ID - Shen2018/09 ER -