The Group Cooperative Learning: Value, Practice and Reflection -- Taking Primary School Mathematics Teaching as an Example
- Liping Pan, Chaoyang Fang
- Corresponding Author
- Liping Pan
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.85How to use a DOI?
- The Group Cooperative Learning, value, practice, thinking, primary school mathematics
- The Group Cooperative Learning is one of the important learning methods advocated by the new curriculum reform. Because of the influence of the traditional cognitive teaching theory of "paying attention to the result of knowledge acquisition and neglecting the process of knowledge acquisition" for a long time, the value of The Group Cooperative Learning is more limited to the effective application strategy of acquiring knowledge in classroom teaching, ignoring its "ontology" of the value of the study. The Group Cooperative Learning plays an important role in promoting overall development. This paper expounds the value of The Group Cooperative Learning: the value of cognitive development, the value of social development and the value of emotional development. This paper reveals the problems existing in the process of The Group Cooperative Learning in primary school mathematics, and explores the strategies of how to effectively exert the value of The Group Cooperative Learning in primary school mathematics teaching, so as to give full play to its value for the primary education and teaching activities consciously and effectively to provide a broader perspective.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Liping Pan AU - Chaoyang Fang PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - The Group Cooperative Learning: Value, Practice and Reflection -- Taking Primary School Mathematics Teaching as an Example BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.85 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.85 ID - Pan2018/09 ER -