The Times Connotation and Ways of Realization of Horse Culture in Wuhan
- Quan’an Gui, Yangzhou Xiang
- Corresponding Author
- Quan’an Gui
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.90How to use a DOI?
- horse culture, times connotation, ways of realization
- Through researching the literature of countries and regions owning advanced horse industry in the world, we can figure out that these places attach high attention to cultivating horse culture and creating atmosphere. It is also the long history for over one hundred years that make horse culture boom. However, Wuhan used to be the “Capital of Horse-racing”, lacks dense atmosphere. Therefore, this article uses literature, logical analysis and other research methods to analyze the times connotation and current situation of Wuhan’s horse culture, through which we find out the realistic difficulties of cultivating it. Thus, we propose suggestions, such as realizing its economization, building relevant museum and industrial park, as well as creating the cultural spirit of “Chinese Horse”, in order to inherit and promote the healthy and sustainable development of Wuhan horse culture, as well as facilitate its effective development and utilization.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Quan’an Gui AU - Yangzhou Xiang PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - The Times Connotation and Ways of Realization of Horse Culture in Wuhan BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.90 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.90 ID - Gui2018/09 ER -