Applications of Virtual Reality Technology on Cultivation of Undergraduates in Agronomy Specialty
- Yihong Hu, Wenshuai Zeng, Chenzhong Jin, Xuejiao Zhang, Yong Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Yihong Hu
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.96How to use a DOI?
- virtual reality, agronomy specialty, experiment teaching, practical training
- The cultivations of experimental and practical abilities are the most important aspects during the education of undergraduate students in the agronomy specialty. But some experiments and off-campus practical trainings are restricted by the real conditions, and actually the undergraduate students cannot be trained well. In recent years, the virtual reality (VR) technology has been gradually more and more widely used in the experiment teaching and practical training in high education. In this paper, we introduced the advantages of the VR technology in the experiment teaching and practical training in the agronomy specialty, and introduced the experiences we gained during our teaching by using the VR technology. These experiences will be helpful references for the other teaching institutions.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yihong Hu AU - Wenshuai Zeng AU - Chenzhong Jin AU - Xuejiao Zhang AU - Yong Chen PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - Applications of Virtual Reality Technology on Cultivation of Undergraduates in Agronomy Specialty BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.96 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.96 ID - Hu2018/09 ER -