Construction of Self-compiled Teaching Materials for Agricultural Professional Master Degree Courses
- Yihong Hu, Wenshuai Zeng, Chenzhong Jin, Xuejiao Zhang, Yong Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Yihong Hu
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.97How to use a DOI?
- agricultural professional master degree, self-compiled teaching material, new training mode
- The culturing goal of agricultural professional master degree is to educate qualified talents with innovative and vocational abilities for the local economical construction and the selection of teaching materials for students is a key ring in education. At present, some of the teaching materials adopted in this degree unit lack specialty features or local features. At the same time, in the local universities, vocational features of teaching materials are often overemphasized, and the forms of teaching materials are homogenized. In recent years, Hunan University of Humanities, Science and Technology has set up a new training mode which is “three-double, four-module, and seven-period” training mode, and compiled a series of teaching materials to fit with this new mode. In this paper, we introduced the construction of self-compiled teaching materials used for this new training mode. It will be valuable experience for the other scientific and educational institutions.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yihong Hu AU - Wenshuai Zeng AU - Chenzhong Jin AU - Xuejiao Zhang AU - Yong Chen PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - Construction of Self-compiled Teaching Materials for Agricultural Professional Master Degree Courses BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.97 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.97 ID - Hu2018/09 ER -