Discussion on the Second Classroom Construction of Applied Agricultural College
- Yiming Liu, Yu Shi, Hua Liu, Yun Han
- Corresponding Author
- Yiming Liu
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.101How to use a DOI?
- Applied agricultural universities, Second classroom, Agricultural characteristics, Optimization measures
- This paper investigates how to establish an efficient complementary education system of second classroom, in applied agricultural colleges. By analyzing the achievements and challenges in the second classroom of a well-known applied agricultural college, we propose methods to optimize the construction of the second classroom. First, agricultural colleges can highlight its specialty in agricultural science on a student oriented basis, especially its spirit in promoting rural development and urbanization. Second, they can implement the credit system curriculum system, credit management system, as well as the instructor evaluation and incentive system. In addition, the use of new media platforms and other new technology will also help to increase the participation and effectiveness of the second classroom activities.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yiming Liu AU - Yu Shi AU - Hua Liu AU - Yun Han PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - Discussion on the Second Classroom Construction of Applied Agricultural College BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.101 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.101 ID - Liu2018/09 ER -