Innovative Research on Talent Cultivation under the Mode of University-enterprise Cooperation
- Jian Bai, Yanqin Yu, Jianying Zhao, Jian’e Xue, Jun Li, Fang Guo, Rui Wang, Ping Gao
- Corresponding Author
- Jian Bai
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.123How to use a DOI?
- University-enterprise cooperation, innovation ability, investigation and research
- This paper takes the University-enterprise cooperation of the biological science major of Lüliang University as an example. Through the questionnaire survey and interviews with relevant personnel, we can comprehensively investigate the situation of University-enterprise cooperation in Lüliang University. The results show that University-enterprise cooperation is good for students to think, discover problems and adopt their own unique methods to solve problems and take the initiative to take responsibility. University-enterprise cooperation is one of the best ways to cultivate students' innovative ability.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jian Bai AU - Yanqin Yu AU - Jianying Zhao AU - Jian’e Xue AU - Jun Li AU - Fang Guo AU - Rui Wang AU - Ping Gao PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - Innovative Research on Talent Cultivation under the Mode of University-enterprise Cooperation BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.123 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.123 ID - Bai2018/09 ER -