Does Ethical Leadership Really Act as a Positive Role in Sustainable Supply Chain Management?
- Syed Abdul Rehman Khan, Jian Chen, Yu Zhang, Hêriş Golpîra
- Corresponding Author
- Syed Abdul Rehman Khan
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.133How to use a DOI?
- Ethical leadership, Green manufacturing, Green supplier selection, Sustainable supply chain
- This research explores the role of Ethical leadership, green trainings, green supplier selection and green manufacturing in Sustainable supply chain. A sample of 367 firms’ data was collected from Indian manufacturing industry and used structural equation modeling technique to evaluate research hypothesis. The findings revealed that ethical leadership plays a significant role in adopting sustainable supply chain through different determinants including green trainings provided to employees, environmental friendly supplier selection and green manufacturing. Therefore, it is recommended that firms’ leadership should act ethically for successful implementation of green practices in business operations.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Syed Abdul Rehman Khan AU - Jian Chen AU - Yu Zhang AU - Hêriş Golpîra PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - Does Ethical Leadership Really Act as a Positive Role in Sustainable Supply Chain Management? BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.133 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.133 ID - Khan2018/09 ER -