Teaching Reforms Based on College-Enterprise Cooperation
- Xucheng Liu, Hongtao Wang, Hui Huang, Yuebang He, Yihong He, Dongyu Yang, Shizhun Jia, Langxiong Xie
- Corresponding Author
- Xucheng Liu
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.141How to use a DOI?
- The College-Enterprise Cooperation, Teaching Reform, Compensation of Course Credit, Interest Matching
- The college-enterprise cooperation is an effective method to cultivate innovative and applied talents facing enterprises, achieving the transformation of student status to staff. In this model, the resources of college and enterprises could be exchanged more efficiently to maximize the mutual benefits, with meeting the demands of both, relying on the support of college and enterprises to explore the best approaches for teaching reform. As an application of this method, the practice of Wuyi University and the Fifth Research Institute of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of China have employed some new approaches: compensation of course credit and interest matching (software design or hardware design), and after a three-years’ study, students will train in the enterprise at last year.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xucheng Liu AU - Hongtao Wang AU - Hui Huang AU - Yuebang He AU - Yihong He AU - Dongyu Yang AU - Shizhun Jia AU - Langxiong Xie PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - Teaching Reforms Based on College-Enterprise Cooperation BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.141 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.141 ID - Liu2018/09 ER -