Analysis and Practice of the Cultivation Methods of Students' Innovative Ability Based on Industry- University-Research Cooperation
- Shuqin Li, Kun Meng, Meng Ding
- Corresponding Author
- Shuqin Li
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.180How to use a DOI?
- Industry-university-Research Cooperation, innovation ability training, practical teaching system, computer game
- The most popular technologies such as artificial intelligence and big data are inseparable from the support of computers. Those who are proficient in the working principle of computer systems and innovative in using computer technology to solve real problems in production and life have become the shortages required in the current stage of social development. By analyzing the law of students' cognitive development, we plan to implement a program that can gradually cultivate students' innovative ability, and design targeted practical cases and assessment methods for each level of cognition. The results of teaching practice in the past three years show that this process is not only conducive to systematically cultivating students' computational thinking ability, but also better able to train students' comprehensive ability to solve complex engineering problems. In addition, the process also demonstrates the level of teaching and research to instructors and the output of cooperative enterprise R&D results will be accelerated.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shuqin Li AU - Kun Meng AU - Meng Ding PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - Analysis and Practice of the Cultivation Methods of Students' Innovative Ability Based on Industry- University-Research Cooperation BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.180 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.180 ID - Li2018/09 ER -