On the Development of Business English Majors in Colleges and Universities Promoting Regional Development under National Standard
- Xiuzhen Xie, Fengjiang Gao, Hongwu Huang
- Corresponding Author
- Xiuzhen Xie
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.188How to use a DOI?
- national standards of business English, Business English major, regional development, ecological theory, resource integration
- Under the background of the “Belt and Road” initiative and the implementation of innovation and entrepreneurship education, education diversity emerges in domestic colleges and universities. However, the construction of disciplines is the core of the development of higher education. This paper took the national quality standard of business English professionals, combined the insights of scholars on the interpretation of the various elements of the national standard, proposed that the business English major should achieve rapid development under the guidance of the spirit of the new national standard. According to the theory of ecology and resource allocation, it is necessary to explore a new way to promote the regional development through the service of discipline and specialty construction, and to form the unique characteristics and development path of Business English majors in each university.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiuzhen Xie AU - Fengjiang Gao AU - Hongwu Huang PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - On the Development of Business English Majors in Colleges and Universities Promoting Regional Development under National Standard BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.188 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.188 ID - Xie2018/09 ER -