Enlightenment of Miao Cultural Art to Modern Design
- Qing Wu, Hong Peng, Xianfeng Ai
- Corresponding Author
- Qing Wu
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.189How to use a DOI?
- Miao People, cultural art, symbol, enlightenment
- The Miao ethnic people gave birth to the unique cultural art. Their aesthetic taste is also different from others. Under the situation of globalization, people try to discuss the cultural characteristics of Miao ethnic design art in order to establish cultural self-confidence. Furthermore, it is necessary to explore Miao's design thinking and methods. Therefore we can draw lessons from Miao's design art. It is important to understand the symbols of Miao decorative arts scientifically and analyze the design ideas of Miao so as to tap the essence of their thought. Some new ideas will be produced to the modern design. And the diversification development of modern design will be promoted through the integration of multi-cultures. By using the digital means of modern design, the national culture can be inherited and carried forward. As a result, modern design will be promoted.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qing Wu AU - Hong Peng AU - Xianfeng Ai PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - Enlightenment of Miao Cultural Art to Modern Design BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.189 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.189 ID - Wu2018/09 ER -