Research of Library Information Security Based on Cloud Computing Platform
- Fangjing Yang, Yinhong Liu, Xinyan Chen, Ronghui Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Fangjing Yang
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.195How to use a DOI?
- Library, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Privacy Security, Information Management
- Information security based on cloud computing platform is becoming one of the main concerns and challenges for library in big data era. This paper analyzes the current situation and security problems under the cloud computing platform, and then proposes to use encryption algorithm to ensure data security, furthermore proposes YC-R to improve the previous algorithm. This improved algorithm can better protect data privacy, and compared with previous algorithm, YC-R can shorten the time used in data processing. Meanwhile, it can improve data security capability of library.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Fangjing Yang AU - Yinhong Liu AU - Xinyan Chen AU - Ronghui Zhang PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - Research of Library Information Security Based on Cloud Computing Platform BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.195 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.195 ID - Yang2018/09 ER -