Research of Teaching Behaviors in Smart Classroom Supported by Interactive Media
- Jiahua Zhu, Hezhen Ba, Hongli Yang, Xiuhong Zhang, Hong Cui
- Corresponding Author
- Jiahua Zhu
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.202How to use a DOI?
- interactive media, smart classroom, teaching behavior, classroom observation
- The smart classroom with the support of interactive media can effectively integrate resources, reshape the ecological environment of teaching and optimize classroom teaching and learning. New changes occur to the learning features and learning organization of the interactive media-supported smart classroom when compared with the traditional multimedia classroom. In this paper, by video recording of classroom instructions, a comparison is made between the smart classroom teaching supported by interactive media and the traditional multimedia classroom teaching, applying the methods of interactive analysis and S-T analysis, utilizing Nvivo software to assist recording. The results show that, in comparison with the traditional multimedia classroom, the smart classroom supported by interactive media is more learner-centric and thus being conducive to students’ subjectivity and make their participation in learning activities more abundant and deeper.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jiahua Zhu AU - Hezhen Ba AU - Hongli Yang AU - Xiuhong Zhang AU - Hong Cui PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - Research of Teaching Behaviors in Smart Classroom Supported by Interactive Media BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.202 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.202 ID - Zhu2018/09 ER -