Research on Credit Scoring Mechanism of P2P Lending Platform
- Yonghong Zhang, Miao Xu, Cheng Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Yonghong Zhang
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.220How to use a DOI?
- P2P, credit scoring, outlier detection, internal rate of return IRR
- P2P lending is a financing method suitable for small and micro enterprises. With the development of information technology, P2P lending has become an important aspect of traditional financing research. It is a great challenge for P2P companies to effectively check the borrowers and detect those with bad credit history. Analyze each borrower’s basic information based on the information of the lending club website through the multiple linear regression (MLR). Retain the information which has a great influence on the credit score according to the analysis results and detect the cluster-based outlier of the information to find out the abnormal value. Then find the corresponding borrower through abnormal values, namely, the bad credit score borrower. The internal rate of return, IRR, is a further optimized credit scoring mechanism, which is characterized by the ability to measure the benefits of borrowing and lending.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yonghong Zhang AU - Miao Xu AU - Cheng Chen PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - Research on Credit Scoring Mechanism of P2P Lending Platform BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.220 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.220 ID - Zhang2018/09 ER -