The Image of the Profession of Communicator through the Student’s View -- on the Material of the Research Conducted at the RUDN University in December 2016
- Yulia N. Zemskaya, Anna V. Glagoleva, Evgeniya A. Kuznetsova
- Corresponding Author
- Yulia N. Zemskaya
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.1How to use a DOI?
- Public opinion, university, education, labor market, image of profession, image of a specialist in communications, advertising and public relations
- At the end of 2016 Institute of World Economy and Business of Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia (IWEB RUDN University) conducted the survey of the students of Bachelor and Master Degrees. The aim of the research was to identify the complex of representations of this target audience about social, cultural and professional values, the priority communication models of information consumption, as well as the evaluation of the university's reputation, advantages and disadvantages of the received education from the student’s point of view. The results of the study allowed formulate recommendations for the optimization of the educational process, the improvement of the educational program, the formation of an open system of interaction with the industry community and improve the reputation and competitiveness of the organization.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yulia N. Zemskaya AU - Anna V. Glagoleva AU - Evgeniya A. Kuznetsova PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - The Image of the Profession of Communicator through the Student’s View -- on the Material of the Research Conducted at the RUDN University in December 2016 BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.1 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.1 ID - N.Zemskaya2018/09 ER -