- Marieke Versteijlen, Paquita Perez Salgado, Marleen Janssen Groesbeek
- Corresponding Author
- Marieke Versteijlen
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ict4s-16.2016.35How to use a DOI?
- Online education, CO2 emission reduction, survey
- Concerning their CO2 footprint, Higher Education (HE) in the Netherlands must meet the more stringent requirements imposed by the government for energy efficiency and reducing CO2 emissions. This survey, commissioned by SURFsara, examines the contribution of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) as enabler to reduce the CO2-footprint of the Dutch higher educational institutes .
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Marieke Versteijlen AU - Paquita Perez Salgado AU - Marleen Janssen Groesbeek PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Smart Education BT - ICT for Sustainability 2016 PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ict4s-16.2016.35 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ict4s-16.2016.35 ID - Versteijlen2016/08 ER -