SustDataED: A Public Dataset for Electric Energy Disaggregation Research
- Miguel Ribeiro, Lucas Pereira, Filipe Quintal, Nuno Nunes
- Corresponding Author
- Miguel Ribeiro
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ict4s-16.2016.36How to use a DOI?
- Energy disaggregation,ÿevent-based,ÿhousehold activity recognition
- In this paper we present the SustDataED (SustData for Energy Disaggregation) dataset. The dataset is an extension to the original SustData dataset , and consists of electric energy consumption and room occupancy measurements taken from a single-family residence in Portugal composed of four householders. Current and voltage waveforms were sampled from the mains at 12.8 kHz for the duration of 10 days. The dataset also contains the individual consumption for 17 individual loads, measured at 0.5 Hz complemented with individual labels for the state transitions of those loads. Lastly, the dataset was enriched with household occupancy information at the room level that was collected using the Estimote Beacon platform. With this dataset we aim to motivate the development and evaluation of novel energy disaggregation algorithms, not only at the individual appliance level but also of household activities (e.g.,doing the laundry or preparing breakfast).
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Miguel Ribeiro AU - Lucas Pereira AU - Filipe Quintal AU - Nuno Nunes PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - SustDataED: A Public Dataset for Electric Energy Disaggregation Research BT - ICT for Sustainability 2016 PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ict4s-16.2016.36 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ict4s-16.2016.36 ID - Ribeiro2016/08 ER -