Nature: Ecological Root of National Literature -National Ecological Literature Exploration 2
- Huang Wenji, Huang Bingsheng
- Corresponding Author
- Huang Wenji
Available Online September 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iemb-14.2014.101How to use a DOI?
- ethnic; ecological literature; nature; root
- From the ecological literature view, “nature” is an essential characteristic of ethnic literature and art. There have been many views of nature at all times and in all countries, but the “nature” in ethnic literature and art has its own special meaning and definition, which is the footstone, flesh and blood, and root of ethnic literature and art so that it can be an important yardstick for measuring the value and significance of ethnic literature and art.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Huang Wenji AU - Huang Bingsheng PY - 2014/09 DA - 2014/09 TI - Nature: Ecological Root of National Literature -National Ecological Literature Exploration 2 BT - 2014 Conference on Informatisation in Education, Management and Business (IEMB-14) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iemb-14.2014.101 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iemb-14.2014.101 ID - Wenji2014/09 ER -