Features Of Ceramic English And Its Aesthetic Orientation In The Translation
- Wu Jun-Fang, Wang Fang-Li
- Corresponding Author
- Wu Jun-Fang
Available Online September 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iemb-14.2014.102How to use a DOI?
- Ceramic English , Aesthetic Orientation , Feature Translation
- This article consists of the following parts: First, describes how to form the ceramic English and significance of the development of ceramic English.Second, introduces three main features of the ceramic English. Finally, analyzes the aesthetic orientation of ceramic English in the translation from four factors .In this article, the research on features of ceramic English and its aesthetic orientation in the translation has a certain significance and guiding value.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wu Jun-Fang AU - Wang Fang-Li PY - 2014/09 DA - 2014/09 TI - Features Of Ceramic English And Its Aesthetic Orientation In The Translation BT - 2014 Conference on Informatisation in Education, Management and Business (IEMB-14) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iemb-14.2014.102 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iemb-14.2014.102 ID - Jun-Fang2014/09 ER -