Analysis of Integrated Microfinance Management E-Information based Search Engine
- Wina Erwina, Yulianti, Sri Rakhmiyati
- Corresponding Author
- Wina Erwina
Available Online October 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/imm-16.2016.13How to use a DOI?
- Intergrated Microfinance, e-information, search engines, web-based searching
- Technology communication and information provides convenience in searching information matters. Internet has become a necessity anyone. Every day thousands or millions of information uploaded to the internet and at the same time perhaps, hundreds, thousands or tens of thousands of people search and accessing information resources. Some search engines are used in searching information. However there are still a few people use diversity of search engine also have knowledge to use search engines effectively to meet specific topics. The aim of this study was to document the information source of e-information on the topic of integrated microfinance management (IMM) web base. IMM as an interesting and important study to achieving the Sustainanble Development Goals (SDGs), will require documentation of existing studies for the development of science. Documentation taken from two popular search engines and research center database in Indonesia. The research method used survey with contents analysis of the search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Indonesia one search. The expected result is a list of bibliography on integrated microfinance management topics. The usefulness of this research is to provide resources to researchers in the field of integrated microfinance management. Also provide the right keywords in Integrated Microfinance Management e-information that exists in the field of science classification according to Dewey (DDC/ Dewey Decimal Classification).
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wina Erwina AU - Yulianti AU - Sri Rakhmiyati PY - 2016/10 DA - 2016/10 TI - Analysis of Integrated Microfinance Management E-Information based Search Engine BT - International Conference, Integrated Microfinance Management for Sustainable Community Development(IMM 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/imm-16.2016.13 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/imm-16.2016.13 ID - Erwina2016/10 ER -