Developing Format of Clinical Pathway Using Nursing Diagnosis Based on Indonesian Nursing Diagnosis Standart (Standar Diagnosis Keperawatan Indonesia: SDKI)
- Sartika Wulandari, Nursalam Nursalam, Eka Mishbahatul M. Has
- Corresponding Author
- Sartika Wulandari
Available Online April 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/inc-17.2017.28How to use a DOI?
- clinical pathway; nursing diagnosis; SDKI
- Clinical Pathway is an integrated service planning concept that summarizes each step are given to patients according to the standard of service, the standard of nursing care, and other health personnel service standards, based on evidence with results that can be measured and within a certain period (Depkes, 2014). Problems that occur in the hospital, nurses do not know what should be included in the template of clinical pathways because they do not know what should be documented. Most of nurses just do and write as documentation from other professions e.g., (1) taking a blood sample, (2) access IV-line, (3) administered drugs (4) Catheterization, and (5) measure vital signs. The aim of this study was developing format of clinical pathway using standard nursing diagnosis based on Indonesian Nursing Diagnosis Standart (SDKI). Method of this study was analytical descriptive study that conducted to 50 health record for tracer study, 10 nurses at ward and 25 articles for literature review. The result showed that the appropriate nursing diagnosis based on SDKI for clinical pathway of Diabetic Mellitus were : unstable glucose level, activity intolerance, deficit of nutrition. For thrombotic Stroke were : decrease of adaptive intracranial capacity, physical mobility impairment, ineffective breathing pattern. For pneumonia were : ineffective airway clearance, activity intolerance, hyperthermia. For acute myocardial infarction were decreased of cardiac output, activity intolerance, spontaneous, circulation impairment. The next study will be good for issued not only diagnosis but also intervention on nursing
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Sartika Wulandari AU - Nursalam Nursalam AU - Eka Mishbahatul M. Has PY - 2017/04 DA - 2017/04 TI - Developing Format of Clinical Pathway Using Nursing Diagnosis Based on Indonesian Nursing Diagnosis Standart (Standar Diagnosis Keperawatan Indonesia: SDKI) BT - 8th International Nursing Conference on Education, Practice and Research Development in Nursing (INC 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5739 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/inc-17.2017.28 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/inc-17.2017.28 ID - Wulandari2017/04 ER -