The Influence of Teacher Work Motivation and the Leadership of Schools on Teacher Performance
- 10.2991/assehr.k.210716.127How to use a DOI?
- Teacher Work Motivation, Principal Leadership, Teacher Performance
This study aims to find the influence of teacher work motivation and principal leadership on teacher performance. The research was carried out at the Ki Hajar Dewantara Cluster II Elementary School, East Baturaja District. This type of research is quantitative research. While the research method used is the method of partial and simultaneous correlation. The sample in the study was the teachers of the Cluster II Ki Hajar Dewantara Elementary School, East Baturaja District, totaling 86 people. The data collection technique used a questionnaire. According to the findings of this report, teacher work motivation has an effect on teacher success, implying that Ho is rejected and Ha is accepted. As a result, teacher job encouragement may have an effect on teacher success. The principal’s leadership has an effect on teacher results, so Ho is rejected and Ha is accepted. As a result, teacher job encouragement may have an effect on teacher success. Teacher encouragement and principal leadership have an effect on teacher performance. The coefficient of determination R2 (R Square) is 0.16, indicating that the variables of teacher job motivation (X1) and principal leadership (X2) will affect teacher output (Y) concurrently with a contribution of 16.00%, while the remaining 84.00% is clarified by factors not included in this analysis.
- © 2021, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Susi Herawati AU - Yasir Arafat AU - Tri Widayatsih PY - 2021 DA - 2021/07/19 TI - The Influence of Teacher Work Motivation and the Leadership of Schools on Teacher Performance BT - Proceedings of the International Conference on Education Universitas PGRI Palembang (INCoEPP 2021) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 680 EP - 683 SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.210716.127 DO - 10.2991/assehr.k.210716.127 ID - Herawati2021 ER -