The Sentiment Analysis in Opinion Mining of Web News Comments
- Qing Du, Fen Guo, Jiangxing Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Qing Du
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.10How to use a DOI?
- Opinion Analysis; Semantic Analysis; Semantic Similarity Calculation
- Opinions’ analysis on web news comments is a great significance for the construction of the government's democratic politics, public opinion monitoring and decision support, etc. In this paper we analyze user’s opinion from emotional word, emotional word qualifier, and emotional tendency. We proposed an emotional word qualifier extract algorithm based on dependency relation tree. We improved the words polarity calculation algorithm based on HowNet. Finally, we implemented the system of opinion mining on web news comments, and got the overall sentiment analysis.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qing Du AU - Fen Guo AU - Jiangxing Wang PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - The Sentiment Analysis in Opinion Mining of Web News Comments BT - 2015 International Power, Electronics and Materials Engineering Conference PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.10 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.10 ID - Du2015/05 ER -