A Novel Photovoltaic Off-grid Inverter Based on Boost Converter
- Ling Mao, Jing Chen, Yi Deng, Cong Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Ling Mao
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.33How to use a DOI?
- Photovoltaic; Off-grid Inverter; the boost converter; PWM
- Isolated DC/DC converters have the disadvantage of inefficiency, instability, magnetic bias and shoot-through problems, etc. They also influence the other electrical devices severely in the same power network. Therefore, a novel photovoltaic off-grid inverter based on the boost converter is designed in this paper. The following works have been done in the study: to design the circuit of the photovoltaic off-grid inverter, to design the parameters of the photovoltaic off-grid inverter, to simulate. The research of this paper has laid a theoretical foundation for the photovoltaic off-grid inverter in industrial applications.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ling Mao AU - Jing Chen AU - Yi Deng AU - Cong Wang PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - A Novel Photovoltaic Off-grid Inverter Based on Boost Converter BT - 2015 International Power, Electronics and Materials Engineering Conference PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.33 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.33 ID - Mao2015/05 ER -