Hardware Design of Dynamic Reactive Power Compensation Control System
- Yi Tu, Jing Chen, Youxin Yuan, Xuesong Zhou
- Corresponding Author
- Yi Tu
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.35How to use a DOI?
- reactive power compensation; dynamic; hardware design
- The composite power loads largely need the reactive power. It leads to the decrease of power factor in power grid. The traditional static reactive power compensator is difficult to provide the reactive power compensation for the composite load reactive. Therefore, a dynamic reactive power compensation method of composite power load has been proposed by the author. Based on this method, the hardware of the dynamic reactive power compensation control system is designed in this paper. The following works have been done in the study: the design requirements, the control system components, and the hardware design of dynamic reactive power compensation control system. The hardware circuit designed in this paper has been applied extensively in the dynamic reactive power compensation device.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yi Tu AU - Jing Chen AU - Youxin Yuan AU - Xuesong Zhou PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - Hardware Design of Dynamic Reactive Power Compensation Control System BT - 2015 International Power, Electronics and Materials Engineering Conference PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.35 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.35 ID - Tu2015/05 ER -