Research on Electric Field Optimization of 750kV Double-joint Strain Insulator String Fittings
- Yan Xie, Mu Li, Changzheng Zheng, Zhe Mao
- Corresponding Author
- Yan Xie
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.47How to use a DOI?
- Double-joint strain insulator string fittings; Equalizing shielding ring; Electric field.
- Double-joint strain insulator fittings are the main equipment substations. It is great significance for reducing its maximum electric field strength to avoid corona noise and to improve substation electromagnetic environment. Firstly double-joint strain insulator string fittings simulation model is given by use of ansys 14.0, and the electric field is simulated and calculated according to the actual installation location of the related equipment. The construction for double-joint strain insulator string fittings is optimized to reduce the electric field value on basis of studying on the simulation significantly higher electric field points. The simulation results show increasing the number of equalizing shielding ring, for reducing the electric field strength of double-joint strain insulator string fittings, is more effective than increasing the diameter of equalizing shielding ring.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yan Xie AU - Mu Li AU - Changzheng Zheng AU - Zhe Mao PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - Research on Electric Field Optimization of 750kV Double-joint Strain Insulator String Fittings BT - 2015 International Power, Electronics and Materials Engineering Conference PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.47 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.47 ID - Xie2015/05 ER -