Preliminary Study on Classroom Teaching Reform of Pharmaceutical Botany
- Kunlai Sun, Yin Chen, Youle Qu, Yuqian Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Kunlai Sun
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.1How to use a DOI?
- Pharmaceutical Botany, classroom teaching reform, improve efficiency, self-learning
- This paper attempts to adopt new teaching model of Pharmaceutical Botany course to raise students’ interest and enhance their comprehensive practice, innovation and application skills. Through the change of teaching concept, the student-centered core idea is established. By combining theory and practice, displaying students’ individual study achievement and sharing resource, their learning efficiency can be comprehensively improved. The attempt of new teaching model has raised students’ learning enthusiasm and subjective initiative, at the same time strengthened their ability and awareness of self-learning, and improved the learning interest and efficiency of this course.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Kunlai Sun AU - Yin Chen AU - Youle Qu AU - Yuqian Wang PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Preliminary Study on Classroom Teaching Reform of Pharmaceutical Botany BT - 2018 International Seminar on Education Research and Social Science (ISERSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.1 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.1 ID - Sun2018/07 ER -