Analysis of Virtual Enterprise-based Education Pattern for University Students' Innovative Undertaking
- Ping Zhang, Yinghong Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Ping Zhang
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.2How to use a DOI?
- virtual enterprise, university students' innovative undertaking, education pattern, evaluation system
- Nowadays, the market competition is increasingly fierce, employers have gradually improved assessment criteria for talents, and college students expand constantly, so it is difficult for talents who just have graduated from university to find suitable jobs. In order to alleviate employment pressure on and stimulate economic activity, China has carried out a series of policies to promote entrepreneurship, encourage college students to make use of their own advantages to achieve self-employment and promote economic development. Therefore, it is very necessary to introduce the entrepreneurship education into modern higher education system. The paper conducts research on education pattern for university students' innovative undertaking combined with virtual enterprises and puts forward some strategies for effective development.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ping Zhang AU - Yinghong Zhang PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Analysis of Virtual Enterprise-based Education Pattern for University Students' Innovative Undertaking BT - 2018 International Seminar on Education Research and Social Science (ISERSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.2 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.2 ID - Zhang2018/07 ER -