Between Light and Shadow: Analysis of the Unique Charm of Hand-Shadow Style Animation
- Shuzeng Li, Bing Liu, Xuefang He
- Corresponding Author
- Shuzeng Li
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.3How to use a DOI?
- hand-shadow, animation, creative performance
- Hand-shadows and animations are closely linked, from the initial “handcraft” performance. To the digital hand-shadow animation produced by using the modern technology animation has become a new manifestation of hand-shadow art. Hand-shadow animation has its own unique style in narrative literariness and succinct form. The perfect combination of hand-shadow art and two-dimensional animation brings fresh blood to traditional hand-shadow art. This article would analyze the development of the shadow animation, its artistic characteristics and creative forms of expression, combined with the classic hand-shadow animation; it would also analyze the charm of hand-shadow animation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shuzeng Li AU - Bing Liu AU - Xuefang He PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Between Light and Shadow: Analysis of the Unique Charm of Hand-Shadow Style Animation BT - 2018 International Seminar on Education Research and Social Science (ISERSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.3 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.3 ID - Li2018/07 ER -