On the Diversified Teaching Management Pattern of the Pharmacology for Undergraduates
- Yuqin Zhao, Yin Chen, Kunlai Sun, Bin Wang, Youle Qu
- Corresponding Author
- Yuqin Zhao
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.5How to use a DOI?
- pharmacology, diversified teaching method, independent study, teaching reform
- As the modern instructional ideas and concepts are upgrading and the teaching model of pharmacy is changing, classroom education should follow the student-centered concept that is teacher-oriented and emphasizes both knowledge and capacity, as well as the experimental and theoretical teaching. Besides, we should fully arouse students’ enthusiasm and initiative, cultivate their ability to analyze and solve problems and become lifelong learners. Adopted the model of “diversified teaching”, this article combines some teaching methods, such as case-study, question-answer, inductive, heuristic and interactive learning in exploring the teaching reform of pharmacology. We break through the traditional “spoon-feeding” method.Thus, we improve the teaching level and quality in several layers, including its content, method, form and examination.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yuqin Zhao AU - Yin Chen AU - Kunlai Sun AU - Bin Wang AU - Youle Qu PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - On the Diversified Teaching Management Pattern of the Pharmacology for Undergraduates BT - 2018 International Seminar on Education Research and Social Science (ISERSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.5 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.5 ID - Zhao2018/07 ER -