Exploration of the Teaching Reform of Pharmacological Experiment Class Based on the "Open Teaching" Mode
- Yuqin Zhao, Kunlai Sun, Yin Chen, Bin Wang, Youle Qu
- Corresponding Author
- Yuqin Zhao
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.9How to use a DOI?
- open-ended, experimental teaching, teaching reform
- Pharmacological experiment teaching plays a significant role in the cultivation of students. It can not only verify theoretical knowledge and achieve specific research goals, but also develop students' scientific research ideas and improve their innovative ability and comprehensive quality. Open-ended experiments for undergraduates are conducive to stimulating students' interest in learning and improving students' ability to discover, analyze and solve problems. Furthermore, it is extremely important to cultivate students' comprehensive quality and enhance students' innovation consciousness and practical ability. Implementing all-round and multi-level open teaching is the inevitable trend and development direction of experimental teaching reform.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yuqin Zhao AU - Kunlai Sun AU - Yin Chen AU - Bin Wang AU - Youle Qu PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Exploration of the Teaching Reform of Pharmacological Experiment Class Based on the "Open Teaching" Mode BT - 2018 International Seminar on Education Research and Social Science (ISERSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.9 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.9 ID - Zhao2018/07 ER -