Research on MOOC Learning Effectiveness
- Yong Luo, Jianping Li, Zheng Xie, Guochang Zhou, Xiao Xiao
- Corresponding Author
- Yong Luo
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.10How to use a DOI?
- MOOC, Course evaluation, learning effectiveness
- The rapid development of MOOC, and more and more people learn online by it. However, MOOC faces the problem of very high dropout rates, and lack of curriculum evaluation system. The traditional pass rate assessment model is clearly unreasonable. This article researched the effectiveness of learning behaviors. Based on the theory of effective learning, MOOC learners are divided into three categories. They are authenticator, observer and visitors. The pass rate for each type of learner is completely different. Their core distinctions are based on effective learning. So it can reasonably classify learners' behaviors and provide new ideas for course evaluation. At the same time, it can also provide reference for different learners to design corresponding learning solutions.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yong Luo AU - Jianping Li AU - Zheng Xie AU - Guochang Zhou AU - Xiao Xiao PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Research on MOOC Learning Effectiveness BT - 2018 International Seminar on Education Research and Social Science (ISERSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.10 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.10 ID - Luo2018/07 ER -