Exploration of Petroleum and Gas Production Engineering Teaching to International students in China
- Wen-bin Cai, De-sheng Zhou, Xian-lin Ma, Yuan-gang Xu
- Corresponding Author
- Wen-bin Cai
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.26How to use a DOI?
- teaching methods reform, international students in China, petroleum and gas production engineering teaching, reform in teaching method
- The petroleum and gas production engineering course system is the one of most important course for petroleum engineering college. Petroleum production teaching is becoming ever more and more challenging because of increased enrollments and students’ different levels of preparation. Some useful explorations were carried out to improve teaching effectiveness, course system was set up by courses arrangement in different semester following the rule of from simple course to complex course, the learning styles between different foreign students are discussed, layered teaching has been adopted in the course of petroleum production engineering, the questionnaire investigation was carried out In order to find layered teaching is reasonable, several teaching reform methods were also carried out during international students teaching, a variety of teaching methods were adopted to increase students' interaction in teaching activities, Some oil field development examples were discussed in our class to stimulate students' interest in learning, online teaching website of petroleum and gas production engineering course system were built for students learning at spare time, a variety of testing methods were adopted to reflect learning situation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wen-bin Cai AU - De-sheng Zhou AU - Xian-lin Ma AU - Yuan-gang Xu PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Exploration of Petroleum and Gas Production Engineering Teaching to International students in China BT - 2018 International Seminar on Education Research and Social Science (ISERSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.26 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.26 ID - Cai2018/07 ER -